Senior Software Engineer – Application Development (Signaling) | R&D
Based in Bangalore you will be responsible to develop solution components targeted for worldwide users. This covers complete development life-cycle from product definition (in cooperation with product owners and architects) to design, implementation, documentation and testing within the team as well as taking maintainability, performance, scalability into account.
You will be responsible to write/review design, functional specifications and/or programs by following software development methodology. To resolve application/functionality issues in the software.
- Design and implement new product offering solution components/applications or enhancements based on input from Market Offerings.
- Interface with our product managers, product area architects and jointly drive the development of service portfolio
- Architect, design and implement solutions/applications for a worldwide user basis
- Develop solutions as required to achieve the delivery targets
- Provide Level 3 support on production issues in concerned areas
- Interface and communicate with architect/developers/tester peers to support the end to end solution
- Continuous optimization of the solutions/applications landscape to improve its effectiveness, reduce cost and ensure productivity to match market demand.
Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- Any Engineering degree (BE/BTech/ME/MTech), preferably in Computer Science or Computer Application degree (MCA) or Postgraduate degree (MSc) in Computer Science.
- 4+ years of experience in Networking protocol development using C/C++ languages with exposure to GSM, 3G and 4G networks.
- C, C++ – Advanced level
- Networking Protocols including IMAP, INAP, CAMEL, MAP, ISUP, TCAP, SCCP, MTP, Diameter, RADIUS – Advanced level
- Oracle – Beginner level
- UNIX – Intermediary level
- Agile Methodologies – Intermediary level
- Worked on Telecommunication OSS/BSS platforms and prior experience in Roaming domain would be preferred
- Subversion, CVS – Intermediary level