HD-IoT Steer enables MNOs to actively protect margins and increase profits. It facilitates customized registration behavior for outbound devices using Starhome Mach’s M2M‑ready steering of roaming and GLR solutions, and optimizes inter-network costs by managing M2M device steering.
With HD-IoT Steer, operators can tailor the steering type (and behavior) to specific enterprise customers and specific device types, and achieve M2M cost optimization by either steering the device or charging for use of a non preferred network.
- Provides state-of-the-art IoT cost optimization by managing IoT device steering using Starhome Mach’s hybrid steering
- Increases revenue using preferred networks without service interruption, and prevents device freeze with certified steering processes
- Increases revenue by optimizing device traffic and steering away misbehaved, high cost, low revenue devices
- Adapts steering type and behavior to specific device types and needs
- Enables bilateral cooperation between roaming and M2M business stakeholders